Wow so finally my application is in the mail right now. Got all my recommendations, got my advisor to sign off on my classes, and now it is being overnighted to New York. So I should hear from them soon. I am so excited and nervous. They sent an e-mail today saying they still had spaces open, so I'm okay.
Anyway, my German exam was today, and both sections of the class were together so I was with all my German friends. Our proctor was German and he was joking and laughing with us in German, and I realized how much German I know and how little Russian I know. Right now I feel like I am crazy for giving up German and going to Russia. So, in all my sentimentality, I am going to miss these crazy people.
Basically, today it hit me that I'm going to be leaving a lot of stuff behind... and it's going to be harder than I think....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment