In other news, I am an aunt once again! Leah Ryan was born on Friday, July 21. She's perfect in every way, although she didn't have a name for 2 whole days. If I knew how to put pictures from my phone up, I'd show you. She's absolutely gorgeous and looks a little like her mischevous big brother.
Nothing much has been going on right now related to my trip... I'm getting kinda worried about how much money I will have to spend while I am there. My plan was to earn $3000 so I could spend about $100 per week, but it doesn't look like I'll earn that much. I am trying to budget my money very carefully right now, to see how little money I can live on. In Cincinnati I can live on about $60-70 a week, including gasing up the Cadillac I'm driving right now. Hopefully that will hold when I am over in Moscow.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment