I'm trying to make this short because my computer is flipping out on me today. Pages are taking forever to load on here, and right now the processor area is so hot that the keys are warm to the touch.
Well, more than four weeks after I moved home, I am proud to say that I have finally unpacked every last box. Let the packing begin! I bought some vacuum bags at Target tonight, so I'm looking forward to putting those into action. I am not looking forward to the loads of laundry facing me tomorrow, however.
Today I got an e-mail that made my day. It was from my high school German teacher! It was great to hear from him and know that he remembered me. German has always been a really fun and interesting subject for me- it goes beyond academics- and he started me off on it. Also, he was probably the first person I knew who spoke two languages other than English, which made me curious to learn another one too. And look where I am now!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment