Friday, September 01, 2006

Four days!? (I lost count)

Hrm, four more days I think.

Last night I went to my brother's house for dinner. My momma cooked fried chicken with her milk gravy and grilled corn with lime butter sauce. Three of my brothers were there, and families, and Logan too. I had a great night, especially playing with my niece and nephew. Luckily I didn't get too upset saying goodbye to my brother and his family. I'm hoping that means I am emotionally prepared for leaving. We'll see, I guess.

Today my dad and I went to Columbus to do some shopping! I'm not buying any more clothes, I swear. All I need is a pair of winter boots, and I'm buying those in Moscow. On the way home we stopped at Jungle Jim's one last time, and I saw my favorite Starbucks barista for the last time too. And right now my dad is cooking my favorite dinner- Stehlin's sausage and sauerkraut. Yum.

I don't know if it's been this dreary, rainy weather, but I am feeling ready to go. Summer's wrapping up and I'm saying goodbyes. Like I said, I haven't been getting too teary or emotional lately, so hopefully that means I really am ready. A week from now I'll be sleeping in my bed in Moscow.

Here are some pictures of the cutest kids ever, and their daddies:








No comments: