I moved back home the other day, mostly to save a little money and placate my dad. But it was good practice to see how I am going to cram nine months of my life into two suitcases. Okay, I won't be taking things like dishes or lamps or shower curtains to Moscow. But I had a huge box full of bath and beauty and health care stuff- okay, most of that can be bought over there too. Basically what I am trying to say is, "Kristen, you can't wait until the night before you leave to start packing and pull an all-nighter." (This has been how I have packed for my 3 other big trips, and it never quite worked. In theory, I would be so tired I could sleep on the plane. But I've probably slept a total of 4 hours in the 48 hours I've spent crossing the ocean.)
So, instead of using my day off to unpack and clean out my shower, I am blogging.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hola chica. :) It's Lauren. I don't know if you check your UC email much, but it's the address that I have for you. Anyway, I sent you a photo album of Olga's pics from Moscow. I definitely want to come visit now...
See ya,
Lauren
Post a Comment