Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Requiste Red Square Photo

This is supposed to be a picture of me in front of St. Basil's, but St. Basils got cut off. So it's just a picture of Alissa, Meghan, and myself in Red Square.

Not much is new. I don't have much battery left, so I'll keep this short. Generally, everything is going fine here. I am a bit homesick at the moment unfortunately. Basically I miss knowing where things are- like a supermarket and Target- and the familiar comforts of home. Also my bed and general Cincinnati-ness. But I'll be okay soon I hope. I think I am coming down with a cold, so that's not much fun either.

I decided to go ahead and get the internet hooked up in my room. I think they charge for bandwidth, so we'll see how expensive it gets. I've also heard that it can be unreliable and slow. But I'll try it, because I NEED the internet. Hopefully that will be in by the end of the week. Otherwise, I'll try to e-mail you all on Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't be homesick,everything you miss will be waiting for you when you get home. Learn,explore and enjoy-finely you are living the adventure you anticipated so long.

Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

So good to see you and your new friends! You're lookin' good, girl!

I echo your dad's words, hon. And we are sharing the adventure, the dream and the excitement WITH YOU through your blog, photos, and calls.

Stay safe, take care of that cold. and do your homework!

Love you bunches,
Mom

PS Tell Meghan I danced the heinous hustle, too!