I finally, finally have the internet in my room!!!!!! Hooray!
I spent a lot of money today. First, I put 500 rubles on my cell phone, which should last me about 3-4 weeks, as long as I don't make any international calls. Then, because I still hadn't bought them, I went out and bought my new boots from Ecco. They are gorgeous and cost me almost 5000 rubles. The other day I saw a raspberry-colored scarf at Benetton that went with both my brown coat that I have here and the gray coat I left in the trunk of my car. It wasn't cheap, coming in at about 600 rubles, but it's wool and angora. On the way home, I stopped at the produkty and bought some food, so that was another 200 rubles. Then, before I had the chance to sit down and rest, Alissa asked me to come up to her room and hang out with her while the internet guy fixed her internet (for some reason her internet hasn't been working, and they can't figure out why). Being the smart woman I am, I told her/ the internet boy to come down and hook mine up. There went another 500 rubles. But I have the internet, money on my cell phone, a scarf, and boots. That is a productive day by Russian standards, and it's not even 11pm yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey
I got your gray coat out of your car trunk and brought it in the house along with the rest of the clothes in there-it took two trips.
YOU HAD A WHOLE WARDROBE IN THERE. SOME OF THOSE CLOTHES STILL HAVE THE TAGS ON THEM.
Love you,
Dad
Post a Comment