I have been having crazy dreams lately that have been seriously screwing with my head.
The first, I dreamt I saw Hayden and Emma for the first time in months and I gave them enormous hugs. It felt so real, and then I woke up and realized how long it would be before I saw them. That was depressing.
The second, I dreamt that I went back to Cincinnati for a weekend or a week or something. It had snowed, and people were driving on ice. I was talking to dad and telling him I couldn't wait to go back to Russia because things made sense there, like people didn't drive on the ice. (Which is hilarious, because actually very few things make sense here, like people driving on the sidewalk or the floor mother telling me to lock the door so the police don't come and search my room). Oh and a NASA helicopter came by and also landed on the ice. Then I curled up in a ball on the ice and started flipping out because I couldn't decide if Moscow or Cincinnati was better and if I wanted to stay or go. Any clues on that?
Speaking of snow- I am getting really anxious waiting for some snow. I know it doesn't usually come until the end of October, but it's getting colder outside. Monday they finally turned on the heat in the city, so now my room is nice and toasty. I just want some snow, pleasssseee.
I also burned through about $15 of internet in less than a week, which is really bad. Today the internet guy Alyosha is coming back and I am going to try to get a monthly plan for $30 so I have more bandwidth, and it's cheaper if I do go over. :-( I can't stop spending money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment